Here at The Hen House we have a state of the art, two level soft play frame, where children (aged 0-8) can spin, run, climb and slide to their hearts content. The fun doesn’t stop at the soft play equipment however. We have a sensory area for our younger guests, complete with fun air jets, mirrors and a ball pit (temporarily removed due to Coronavirus) and knowing how much toddlers love to run around, we’ve also created the Toddler Runway. Here you’ll find a light up path, playhouses, role play toys and enough ride-on cars, trucks and tractors to keep even the most curious toddler entertained.
All this can be watched from the comfort of our gourmet cafe, meaning fun for them and peace of mind (and a great cup of coffee) for you.
Ordinarily we don’t impose a time limit on your stay but due to Coronavirus we are having to make some change to the way we do things. Here’s what you can expect if you visit us after the 18th August:
- Sessions are for one hour only and must be pre-booked online or booked by phone for the same day.
- Only eight bookings will be taken per hour session.
- Prices are slightly higher than they have been to allow us to operate at much reduced and safe capacity.
- No cash will be accepted.
- Contact information will be taken at check-in for Test and Trace purposes.
- Temperatures will be taken upon arrival.
- You’ll need to confirm that no one in your party has experienced Covid-19 symptoms in the last week.
- Adults will be required to wear a mask at all times.
- You remain responsible for yourself and your children whilst on the premises.
- The cafe will be open but running a reduced menu.
Our soft play prices as of 18th August 2020:
£3.00 6 months to 1 year
£6.95 1 year and over